Saturday 19 March 2011

Having a gander.

Just been flicking through the internet at random designs and seen the above which I thought was pretty cool. Not really gonna get me anywhere but thought it was aesthetically pleasing and that I would share it with you the viewer.

Also had another idea, although because its evolved from something else iv seen on the internet then it may just come under plagiarism, because its the same basic concept/ idea. Pictures below will help aid my explanation, so here goes.


After seeing the visuals below, I would take the idea of a world evolving out of the shoe. But the elements bursting out of the shoe would be to do with daily casual life, things you would do in your 1350 minutes off the pitch. These could be illustrated things or typographic with funky colourfull looking words bursting out the shoe.
Although I will have to discuss this with the teachers to see if I would be able to do it, or if it wil fall under copying others work.


No comments:

Post a Comment