Sunday 20 March 2011

Yet More ideas.

After the previous post, were I had another idea on what to do, I went into photoshop, but started playing with the first two designs I did, and started to develop more ideas towards those.
First I started playing with my first footstep idea. Reason why I didnt carry it on from the first design is the typeface was ugly, but I gave it another go with another font, and It seems to work okay. Nothing amazing but its all about trial and error.
A stronger font, more blocky does work better, although im tempted to try it again with another font.

Aswell as changing the foot print design, I had a small tweak with the other field design, although I feel like iv hit a brick wall with that design aswell.
I was going to have a big festival in the background or some sort of fun fair but it seemed to clash with the design and wasnt working out well, so for now im going to just leave it with the type on it, and play with the type in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment