Monday 28 March 2011

Old Ideas.

Aswell as playing with my new idea (post below) Iv also been messing with my previous designs, because im finding it hard to choose which to run with for my final piece.
So I went back to the footprint idea, didnt try with anymore font because of how time consuming it was, so decided to try finishing touches on it, background, text etc. It still looks unfinished but unsure what to do next with it.











From various amounts of feedback, people are saying to run with the middle design, as the font in footprint works better, although im swaying more toward the top one. Still I have more trial and error to go so this design will be updated.



This was another attempt, only differences are background, logo, and text under it is the same as the font foot print, so in my opinion works better. But as said, still a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment