Friday 28 January 2011

More Advertising

Managing to get my hands on some more of Umbro's advertising. One sport One love slogan, directed more to those who are up for a general kick about, where ever and when ever.

 What I like about these adverts is that its not aimed at the professionals. More for those that do it more for the enjoyment.





Images are strong. And because of the settings for the images, it feels like its audience is more towards my era, slightly younger, slightly older. Not too serious about the game but just play for enjoyment. Hence why that appeals more to me, I enjoy the odd kick about but don't go professional about it.

These impressions for me are just based on the images used. Although once I scouted out the slogan/ logo in the bottom right "one sport one love" this makes me re-think what I said above. The slogan goes agaisnt what I thought and what I initially thought when I saw the images. 
It has a juxtaposition from what I class people that are having a game for a laugh, the banter and to occasionally enjoy themselves, to those who constantly play to be extremely serious. 
Although this is all my personal opinion, other people may think differently.
And I say the above because I know how important it is in our brief to target our specific audience. So ill bear that in mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment