Friday 8 April 2011

Done!

After enough blog posts, enough development, I am finally finished. Evaluation time.

If i was given the chance to do D&AD again, I would have gone down the different route of illustration and done the diesel brief. Reason why I didnt take this path is that from class discussion, we though they wanted more than just an image, although from viewing classmates work, it seemed that is what could be done. Also I think the illustration would have had more chance to show creativity and would have been more exciting and enjoyable to do.
Problems with this brief is my idea's came too late, thus development was rushed.
Aspects I am pleased with are how many finals I did, I think they look good as a set, and could work well as a campaign. Also there is easily room for more themes to base around the shoe.
Aspects that arent so strong I think is the aestheticall look of the posters, not entirely pleasing toward the eyes, and if given more time on the brief I would have solved this with more attention towards the designs.
And for my final blog post I shall leave you with my three final pieces. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment