Sunday 27 March 2011

How boredem drove me to this.

Iv gone through so many different idea's with this umbro brief, and to the point where its winding me up to even glance at this brief. So instead I just started to doodle and draw around the shoe, with the previous idea and taking inspiration from the other images I found of someone elses designs below.

This is only a pen drawing, and Iv scanned it in to do some more editing to it, as I want to get rid of the "live" word, because it looks to out of place, and this time draw it in the same font style as the word "casual".

Problems with this design is I dont think it really answers the brief, although to me it is more aesthetically pleasing. I am going to try and adapt something towards the design so that it answers the brief, maybe just with a slogan or something else.
Design is below. I will post any updated drawing I do on it, once Iv cut the end word out and drawn on it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment