Monday 24 January 2011

The Brief






Umbro.
Although now they have a new trainer that isnt for the pitch, but for off the pitch. When youve finished the game, hang up your boots and slap on umbro's new trainer for wearing casually.
The objective is to launch 'A frame', which is Umbro's lifestyle footwear collection. This should be aimed to young (16-24) football inspired audience. So they are still keeping there audience toward the football crowd.
Where I come in. I am to create a global campaign promoting their new lifestyle footwear range. So at the moment im thinking of current casual trainers that I personally where and how I notice them via advertising. Best get to work then.

Instantly when the word is reeled off I think of my primary school days where I would run around the playground in a pair of umbro trainers. Good for a kick about and were not bad for wearing in general. Although this was when I was a primary school child, now you dont assosiate casual trainers with the umbro brand. This because Umbro only make trainers for on the pitch".

No comments:

Post a Comment